|Software Music Machine Archive||
Mvocoder is an analog filter based vocoder.
It supports up to 100 bands, with up to order-10 filters, band matrix, band distribution & resonance graphs. You also get morphing and other special vocoding modes and other features. MVocoder is a unique tool optimized to be easy to use, but incredibly versatile for those who want to be really creative. Instead of having an integrated synth, MVocoder supports external side-chain, so you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic.
- Adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Changes in v10
- Added full touch-screen support on Windows for up to 16 fingers/devices.
- Added offline processing support for maximizing quality when rendering.
- Improved VST3 Support.
- Various interface improvements and tweaks to both controls and graphs.
- Various bug fixes.
Changes in v9.12
- Text input now accepts ',' as decimal mark.
- Bugfix for change of latency reporting
- Bugfix for type button in band list of parametric equalizers not working
Changes in v9.06
- Directory trees now hide system and hidden files.
- "Semitones" word removed from all units to save space.
- Smaller active preset buttons to save space.
- Note name and offset in cents displayed in all parametric equalizers when moving a band.
- Bugix for Modulator side-chain switch didn't update when modulated/automated.
Changes in v9
- Lower memory & CPU usage (often -50%) for faster loading and better performance, thanks to MeldaProduction Plugin Kernel technlogy,
- New smart interpolation kernel that smoothens parameter changes
- Added smart bypass cross-fading and full bypass latency handling.
- Redesigned Modulators
- Added global Undo/Redo
- Online preset sharing
- Re-optimized for the newest processors.
- Added ability to store presets in all time-graph settings.
- Added Favorite paths feature to all file dialogs and selectors.
- Added ADSR tempo sync feature
- Added +3dB (AES-17) option to all crest meters.
- Modulate/automate transformation and amplitude transformation of all oscillator shapes
- Most popup windows are now displayed non-modally, so you can have them all visible at once.
- Added customizable graying for inactivate windows, which makes it easier to recognize active windows.
- Improved multicolumn listbox behaviour (in presets for example).
- Copy & paste (all of them) is now copied as text, so you can easily use this to send settings over email for example.
- Automation commands in ProTools such as ctrl+alt+cmd+click are now supported for most parameters.
- Editors with tabs now remember selected tab.
- Surround support is now enabled by default for all interfaces except for VST2.
- Various other bugfixes and improvements
Changes in v8.10
- Meter views now have time graph control buttons
- Added "Enable keyboard input" option, enabled by default, which lets you disable all keyboard input for main plugin editors (not popups) if collides with your host.
- Time-graph resolution now at 0.000001 seconds per pixel
- Added resolution detection to all relevant timegraphs.
- Plugins are now bypassed during long preparation operations Improved waveform time graphs.
- Minor improvements to several styles.
- Added "Tremolo continues in release stage" to all ADSR envelopes.
- Various bugfxies and other improvements
Changes in v8.09
- Added sample-accurate event processing for both MIDI and automation.
- ADSR tremolo settings now available in custom shape mode.
- Added Basic GPU acceleration mode
- Bugfix for Equalizer auto-listen feature causing the filters to stay in "listen" mode until moved again or panicked.
- Bugfix for AGC not working accurately for plugins with latency.
- Bugfix for AAX versions not loading up correctly in existing ProTools projects for some stereo plugins and surround configurations.
- Bugfix for Linear-phase equalizers doing delay channels 3-8 in surround mode in some hosts until the mode has been changed.
Changes in v8.05
- Enhanced upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- ADSRs improved, added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Bigger preset buttons with preset name displayed.
- Select random preset button added to each buttons.
- "LFO override" feature added to Modulation effects, giving direc control over the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it.
- Configure the colors of all time graphs and store them with the settings.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, can be overridden with different axes if needed.
- Enhanced harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape...) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- Zoom ADSR custom shape editor and it now contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- Bugfix for not generating additional channels when set to convert mono/stereo -> surround.
- Bugfix for multiparameter banks moving where values of target parameters didn't immediately update.
- Bugfix for compatibility issues with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Bugfix for All time graphs not showing loudness units as LU but dB instead and didn't match when extensively zoomed in.
- Bugfix for ADSR custom shapes not updating until attack/release was changed.
- Bugfix for Modulators freezing during learning.
- Bugfix for Areas editor crashing when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Bugfix for high-quality upsampling not updating properly
- Bugfix for Plugins not having presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Bugfix for Preset name not being stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
Changes in v8.04
- Better visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms
- Better preset window layout
- Show loudness maximum to all loudness meters via switch
- Store loudness meter settings
- EnhancedADSR editor
- Bugfix for Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Bugfix for a rare crash when a progress window has been displayed.
- Bugfix for Custom ADSR attack/release editor behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix for Signal generator transformation harmonics not updating immediately.
- Bugfix for Meters not initialized after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
Changes in v8.03
- Plugins now display preset name
- Display tab as popup via ctrl+click or right-clicking
- Time graph resolution can now be as low as 0.02ms
- Added 4 channel modes - Left & zero Right, Right & zero Left, Mid & zero Side, Side & zero Mid.
- Better predefined system folders in all file and directory dialogs.
- Added support for 64-bit WAV files.
- Multiband effects now minimize a chance of glitches when saving settings.
- Improved CPU efficiency by using true bypass on multiband effects
- Improved glitch free loading for multiband plugins.
- Panel with modulators and multiparameters is now open by default.
- Moved Safety limiter threshold to -0.05dB so that output doesn't go "red" in some hosts.
- When a collapsible panel gets uncollapsed and causes a window to expand, that window gets smaller when the panel gets collapsed backs.
- Bugfix for Bypass button not updating when host's bypass has changed.
- Bugfix for crash on some buggy ATI GPUs.
- Bugfix for a crash when a host was destroying and recreating the editor.
- Bugfix for plugins hypothetically freezing after init/store, though it has not been proven.
- Bugfix for M and S channels modes not working correctly in Logic in some circumstances.
- Bugfix for plugins freezing when changing multiparameter mode.
- Bugfix for file dialog not remembering selected path and file if in a special subfolder.
- Bugfix for plugins that may have worked not on Windows XP.
- Bugfix for Modulator enable didn't send automation.
- Bugfix for Plugins freezing in some hosts when processing Program Change MIDI messages to switch between A-H presets.
Changes in v8.02
- Big performance improvement.
- All file selectors now select the file drag & dropped from system explorer.
- Randomizing subsection of a plugin now always keeps it enabled.
- Improved side-chain support for Bidule VST.
- Bugfix for crashing whena malfunctioning font was present on the system.
- Bugfix for system exception in the beginning on some rare machines.
- Bugfix for active presets not updating.
- Bugfix for plugins and popups resizing outside of screen.
Changes in v7.13:
- Fix for Safety limiter bug
- Fix for new pitch detection algorithm bug
- Fix for Mouse movement bug in Cubase
Changes in v7.09:
- Time-resolution parameter & peak detection feature added to analyzers
- Now with global presets, FFT sizes extended to 262k and overlap converted powers of 2 and extended to 4096x
- Host synchronization feature now come with "Set xxx" button, which sets rate/frequency/size according to current sync value.
- Multiparameters in bank mode now contain editable list of values for each bank.
- Able to override the default units & grid in all envelope graph editors including snap-to-grid.
- EBU prefiltering is now optional in all LU meters.
- Modulation/multiparameter range parameters (for first 4 attached parameters) can now be learned the same way other parameters do.
- Lowered graph zooming ratio for easier control.
- Fixed clipboard access on Windows
- Cubase 7 latency reduced and improved compatibility
- Fix for Automation of some parameters generated in Logic.
- Fix for integral parameters when set by text via multiparameter.
Changes in v7.07:
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Bugfix for MVocoder was crashing in L/R mode in some hosts.
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.