Nanoloop is a minimalistic but complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package.
- Six channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns and 2 instruments per channel
- Fast and easy to use stepsequencer
- FM-, noise- and filtered wave synthesizer
- Sample via microphone
- Re-sample, export samples
- Load samples from SD-card
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Export songs to device's music library (Ogg Vorbis format)
New in Nanoloop v1.8.7
- Graphics adjusted for high resolution screens like Galaxy Nexus
- Bugfix that registered nanoloop as e-mail handler
- Now with WAV export (16bit, 44.1 kHZ, stereo).
- Share Audio files by e-mail, Bluetooth and, if installed, DropBox and SoundCloud.
New in Nanoloop v1.8.3
- Onscreen-menu on buttonless tablets returned.
- Improved performance under Anroid 4 / Ice Cream Sandwich.
New in Nanoloop v1.7
- Bufgix for problem with recording on Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
New in Nanoloop v1.6
- invert color function (can be selected in menu)
- japanese manual
New in Nanoloop v1.4
- 3-voice polyphony
- highpass filter for noise
- load AIFF samples with 16bit and 24bit
- load 48 khz samples
- new example track: "808+"
- noise after 8-bit export fixed
Proudly sponsored by