polyIblit is a software synthesizer for PC.
The oscillator waveforms are generated using BLITs (Band Limited Impulse Train) which gives oscillators with very low aliasing.
- 32 voices (CPU dependent)
- 3 oscillators per voice
- Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Pulse waveforms
- Noise generator
- Pulse Width/Slope Modulation
- Two LP/BP/HP filters
- Two DCAs
- Four LFOs with tempo sync
- Speed and amplitude modulation of LFOs
- Four ADSR envelope generators that can be triggered
by Note On, LFOs, Control Change or portamento.
- Midi automation and Midi learn
Proudly sponsored by