Our revolutionary sample-playback engine featured in our freeware SoundFont player sfz, packed in a professional interface in the style of our multi award-winning z3ta+ Waveshaping Synthesizer.
Outstanding sound quality, stereo built-in effects, adjustable CPU/quality settings to adjust it to your hardware, fully multitimbral operation, multiple outputs, several loading modes including direct-from-disk streaming and a beautiful interface make sfz+ the perfect choice for SoundFont users and composers.
- High Quality bandlimiting sample-playback engine.
- 9 quality settings to allow precise CPU usage optimization.
- 256 voices of polyphony, unlimited layers per voice.
- Per-channel polyphony limiter.
vFully multitimbral operation, supports all 16 MIDI channels.
- Supports any standard/custom samplerate, including 22, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 and 384 kHz.
- Extensive SoundFont compatibility.
- Several loading modes: Whole SoundFont, Single Preset, Direct-from-Disk streaming.
- Four stereo outputs, one stereo Effects output.
- A LPF, two LFOs and two Envelope Generators per layer.
- Filter Cutoff, Filter Resonance, Keyboard Tracking, Velocity Tracking and Envelope Amount.
- Vibrato LFO with Delay, Speed and Depth control.
- Modulation LFO with Delay, Depth, Filter Depth, Pitch Depth and Amp Depth controls.
- Modulation EG with Attack, Hold, Keyboard-To-Hold, Decay, Keyboard-To-Decay, Sustain, Release and Pitch Depth controls.
- Amplifier EG with Delay, Attack, Hold, Keyboard-To-Hold, Decay, Keyboard-To-Decay, Sustain and Release controls.
- Stereo Chorus with Mix, Speed and Depth controls.
- Stereo Reverb with Mix, Size, Damp and High Frequency controls.
- Effects on/off button.
Programs / Banks:
- 128 internal programs (scenes).
Saves and Loads standard program (.fxp) files.
- Drag and drop support for program files (.fxp) and SoundFont files (.sf2).
- All settings saved in the song.
Graphic User Interface:
- Total Layers and Voices played indicator.
- Focus-capable controls, full PC-Keyboard support.
- Full mouse wheel support.
- Inertial sliders, menu-driven multi lists, fast page selectors.
- Output level VU meter.
- Sound Preview ribbon at bottom, MIDI transmit to host (VST).
- Extensive MIDI implementation: Velocity, Pitch Bend, Modulation, Sustain Sw and a lot more.
- Ultralight ASIO host for live performance and programming (90k)
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Virtual keyboard with PitchBend/ModulationProgram Change/Transpose controls using PC keyboard.
- Simultaneous use of multiple MIDI ports.
- Saves 16-bit and 32-bit WAV files direct-to-disk.