Supreme Piano gives you a collection of sampled pianos in a plugin.
Supreme Pianos contains 3 grand pianos: Blue Water Piano, Red Wings Piano and Mini Piano. It uses physical modeling technology designed to achieve the same reality level as sampling while keeping the CPU usage low. In order to do this, Supreme Pianos uses a series of technologies that Sound Magic describes as "groundbreaking", including Harmony Rendering Engine and Multi-Dimension Vector Synthesis.
The basic idea of Supreme Pianos comes from 3D graphic rendering. It uses Physical modeling to shape the sound's "skeleton" of the piano, and then maps a series of harmony components on to the skeleton to achieve an authentic sound.
Supreme Pianos does not rely on sampling, has a small memory footprint and low CPU usage making it ideal for live performances. Even on a Pentium III 533MHz system, it could work great while running under heavy duty. And on today's quad core system, Supreme Pianos could maintain CPU usage unnoticeable, according to Sound Magic.
- 256 stages / 40Hz Harmony Rendering Engine adds reality to the sound of physical modeling piano.
- Multi-Dimension Vector Synthesis technology reveals the power of Sound Magic's "next generation" Physical Modeling technology that is 20X faster than traditional physical modeling algorithm.
- Proprietary Real Dynamic Response System accurately represents real grand piano's non-linear dynamic response.
- Full repedalling feature accurately recreates the behavior between pedal up and pedal down.
- Proprietary 264-strings Sympathetic Resonance System reproduces comprehensive Sympathetic Resonances of a true Grand Piano.
- Optimal Coding for multi-core CPU leads to extreme low CPU usage and RAM usage. The CPU usage even lower than a sample player.
- Optimised for most MIDI keyboards.
- Small Size, Total 335MB for 3 Pianos.
- Full MIDI learn and automation.
New in v2.5
- New Key Release Modeling algorithm.
- New Sympathetic Resonance Sound algorithm.
- New Scala Tuning System
- Lower CPU usage.
- New Sustain Pedal Release behavior.
- Minor changes on GUI
- Many other changes.
New in v2.1
- CPU usage efficiency
- New Half Pedaling algorithm.
- Neo Hybrid Modeling Engine updates to Version 2.1.
- Scala Tuning System.
- Other minor changes.
New in v2.0
- Choose up to 4 pianos from Sound Magic's 5 piano plug-ins: BlueStone Piano, Ruby Piano, Imperial Grand, Lucky Bean Piano, Rose Whisper Piano.
- New add-on system, you can add "plug-ins" into sound piano to cater to different musical requirements
- Utilizes the NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine for clearer modeled piano sound
- Improved velocity and dynamic response
- Now available as Standalone and VSTi version for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7.
- Built in Revern engine
- True Staccato mode for detecting multiple key strokes.
- Multiple Mic placements