Togu Audio Line's (TAL) TAL-U-NO-LX is a software synthesizer emulation of a popular synth hardware.
TAL incorporated the benefits of digital plugins while retaining the analog audio qualities - featuring zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls. To get your preferred synth sound, this plugin comes with a fast envelope that feature smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and smooth filter sound.
TAL-U-NO-LX supports different filter LFO waveforms and portamento. It comes with an arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function.
- Calibrated and matched to TAL's hardware synth.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Better alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- File based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.
Updates in v2.20:
- Bugfix for Arpeggiator with enabled host sync
- Bugfix for AU key stealing issue in Ableton Live
- Bugfix for UI not showing up when running VST and AU plugins in the same project
- Various minor bugfixes
Updates in v2.11:
- Added Up & Down Arpeggiator mode
Updates in v2.10:
- Added inverted LFO waveform
- Bugfix for wrong arpeggiator behavior under some conditions
- Reduced DC removal filter for maximal warmth
- Improved readable register dialog
Updates in v2.03:
- New arpeggiator modes "as played" and "random" added
- Bugfix for ENTER keyboard key stealing on some hosts
Updates in v2.0:
- Enhanced filter sound.
- Better and new calibrated chorus.
- New Portability mode.
- Now reads presets that are saved in the plugin sub folder: "/TAL-U-NO-LX/presets/".
Updates in 1.79:
- Updated Interface with enhanced buttons and centered sliders.
- Enhanced arpeggiator phase accuracy.
- Enhanced voice handling and note steeling.
- Supports MIDI Program Change.
- Changing arpeggiator mode while in hold mode fixed.
- Factory presets updated.
- Losing MIDI LEARN assignments fixed.
- Velocity sensitive EXT 16 sync.
- ARP hold while changing program fixed.
- MIDI Learn assigns more than one MIDI controller to a GUI control fixed.
- Host notifies automation parameters and preset name while changing presets.
- It's possible to change preset location from the context menu.n.
- Fixed arpeggiator hold and sustain pedal behavior.
- Sustain pedal enables or disables arpeggiator hold.
- Sustain pedal in normal mode fixed.
- Enhanced factory presets by FMR.
- Presets not showing up in the context menu after a while" issue fixed.
- Crash in Cubase SX 2 / 3 hosts fixed.