Do you own mp3 files ? How about ogg, mpc, ape, flac, aac, apl, wv, mp4, ofr, or spx files ? Do you have a lot of them ?
If yes, then you probably already know that it is easier to create a chaotic budge of files with strange names and in wrong locations than to have a clean and nice collection where every file is where it is supposed to be, with a perfect name and Tag information.
Sounds like the truth... don't worry The GodFather is here to put order to chaos and put you in control.No more strange file names and endless search for "that song"!.Rename,update Tags,restructure files on hard disk, create/merge play lists,encode-decode with LAME/Ogg Vorbis/MpcEnc, export/import to/from file, play, use freedb.org & allmusic.com, catalog them in a library... with ease of use and perfect results every time.
Finally it is about time to rest assure that you will find the files you want to listen to instantly.Stop struggling, sit back, and enjoy your favorite music.
New in v0.71 beta 2
- Cover art support for APEv2 tags (using the exact same format of the ID3 APIC frame)
- Small UI changes ( rename/tag/manual edit/lib )
- Filters merged and added VBR/CBR options
- Options redesigned and merged
- freedb protocol usage normalized + hybrid mode
- freedb text search URL's at options
- Playlist button option to open or save by default
- BPM field is editable
- File list view replaced with grid in organize/playlister encoder section.
- Restructure, better error control and recycle bin usage based on option.
- Library physically delete files option.
- Library has a new grid control
- Library Update tags, option to clear all pictures first.
- Library auto update tags upon rating option
- Library option to clear comment when used for album review (saves a lot of space for large reviews in comment field )