tubePlug is a network audio plug-in that can connect multiple tubePlug users via the Internet and allows high quality multi-channel audio exchange between them.
It has three faces: it can be a receiver, sender or server. To start a music network session one server should be provided by one member of the session. In t-u-b-e hosted "real" performances the server is provided by the venue.
After the server is running, senders and receivers can log in to the server. Senders can send stereo high quality audio streams and receivers can choose between the provided streams and receive them. Additionally the server provides an audio sum that can be chosen by the receiver too. This sum is the audio mix (pure same level addition) of all senders.
New in v1.15
- Add system settings (e.g. buffer size) in reg/pref.
- Solve VST detection bug under Ableton Live.
- Reset pm field on server/sender mode.
- Remove idle load on interface update.
- Decrease volume range on pm field.
- Increase interface speed.