voc-one uses a simple analogue synthesizer to simulate the glottal pulse or pulses and then uses a powerful, morphable formant filter bank to give a realistic, warm and flexible vocal quality
- Full control over each stage of the vocal synthesis.
- Morphable formant filter with 11 recognized phonetic vowel spectra.
- Morphing between vowels sounds subtle and natural.
- Control over the register of the formant filter and the emphasis to give a much greater range of possible vocal types.
- 8 presets plus room for 8 more.
- Built in high quality reverb (UDReverb based on freeverb).
- Lots of potential for experimentation.
Proudly sponsored by