Joined: 14 Feb 2005
|Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:45 am Post subject: Blue Cat Audio updates Flanger and Stereo Flanger
|Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of its freeware Flanger and Stereo Flanger directX and VST plug-ins.
New in 2.0:
- Brand new skinnable graphic user interface using Blue Cat's skinning language v1.2.2.
- Advanced MIDI control with customizable parameters curve response and MIDI learn.
- All parameters can now be fine tuned thanks to a text-edit popup window that appears when double clicking on user interface widgets.
- Feedback and feed forward parameters can now be negative for phase inversion.
- Precision of the gain control enhanced.
- User manual accessible from the plug-in UI.
- DX version: the factory presets are now available from the host standard presets view (for hosts that support static presets)
A step by step tutorial is available to learn how to use the new advanced MIDI control features:
This is a Press Release