Joined: 14 Feb 2005
|Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:20 am Post subject: Drums On Demand intro 'More 4/4' for rock, pop and more
|In the same tradition as our popular workhorse volumes 1, 2, 4 & 5, Drums On Demand® is pleased to introduce “More 4/4.” This tasty collection of 30 straight-time Song Sets is guaranteed to inspire the hit songwriter in you. More 4/4 features a variety of crossover kits, styles and tempos suitable for rock, pop and country songs. And like all of our easy-to-use volumes, simply find the Master Loop that fits your project and use the other loops and segments in the Song Set to quickly build a drum track that feels and sounds like a live drummer playing a real song—with a veteran engineer at the console. Real Drums. Real Songs. Real Easy.
VOLUME 8 HIGHLIGHTS
• Suitable for contemporary rock, pop and country
• All straight-time -- no odd time.
• Variety of crossover kits, styles and sounds
• Mostly stick on snare, but some sidestick on rim included
• More than 1000 loops, segments and hits in 30 Song Sets
• Tempos ranging from 64-165 BPM
• Nearly 1 gig on 2 CDs (24-bit version)
• Patent-Pending organization system
Available in both stereo (24-bit Acidized WAV, 16-bit Acidized WAV, Apple Loops, and REX2) and multitrack formats.
Learn more at http://www.drumsondemand.com/volume8.html
This is a Press Release