Joined: 14 Feb 2005
|Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:09 am Post subject: Digidesign presents DigiWorld San Francisco 2006
|Digidesign, along with technical partner Apple, is proud to present DigiWorld San Francisco 2006, a free event that provides visitors with the opportunity to explore and experience Digidesign’s complete line of products along with the latest gear from M-Audio, Sibelius, and Apple.
Musicians, audio engineers, DJs, sound designers, live sound mixers, composers, post production professionals, music production newbies, and seasoned pros alike will find a wide range of powerful and innovative products on display to suit their music creation, recording, mixing, and post production needs. DigiWorld attendees will also have the opportunity to learn new techniques from pros, ask questions, and get hands-on experience to see how products perform and sound. In addition, visitors can benefit from the following:
· Learn about all of Digidesign’s products from knowledgeable representatives
· See Apple’s latest Intel-based Mac computers, software, and accessories
· Explore the Digidesign Development Partner™ Pavilion, featuring plug-ins from McDSP, Sony Oxford, Native Instruments, SoundToys, TC Electronic, Antares, Eventide, Princeton Digital, Serato, Roger Nichols Digital, and Virtual Katy
· Play the latest virtual instruments from Digidesign’s Advanced Instrument Research (A.I.R.) group
· Get a sneak preview of the upcoming Pro Tools® 7.3 software release
· Get hands-on time with Digidesign’s ICON consoles and VENUE live sound environment, including the new D-Show Profile™
· Check out music creation tools from Digidesign and M-Audio in the Creation Café
· Be among the first to experience M-Audio’s new Torq™ DJ software and Conectiv™ DJ audio interface
· Learn new techniques from special guest speakers, including Dan “The Automator” Nakamura (Gorillaz), COUNT (DJ Shadow), the Rondo Brothers (Handsome Boy Modeling School), Martin Lord-Ferguson and René Dupéré (Cirque du Soleil), and more
Mezzanine, 444 Jessie Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
October 6-7 (Friday and Saturday), 10am-4pm daily
The event is free and open to the public (must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter).
DigiWorld is a short walk from the concurring AES Conference. Digidesign will provide a free trolley service during show hours to shuttle attendees between DigiWorld and AES. The trolley will pick up passengers at the front of Moscone South and at Mezzanine.
Though a badge is not required to attend DigiWorld, space is limited so register online at www.digidesign.com to reserve a spot.
This is a Press Release