Joined: 13 Jan 2005
|Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:38 am Post subject: Weekly Editor's Choice Award: GlaceVerb
|GlaceVerb is Dasample's first attempt to implement its works on Residual Vector Modulation (RVM) in a VST plugin. RVM is a proprietary algorithm developed to calculate the deformations, the vibrations and the acoustic response of surfaces and materials.
Imagine a big orchestra playing in a giant box builded with thin metal sheets. As the panels are not very rigid, the box will vibrate according to the energy of music and produce an audible spectral deformation. RVM algorithm is able to simulate such deformations and vibrations and apply them to the original signal.
GlaceVerb is the only VST reverberation plugin able to modelize liquid acoustic spaces like water. Unlike other reverbs with presets named Room, Cathedral, Stadium etc., GlaceVerb is very easy to use and comes with 64 hi-quality presets designed for real musical situations (including presets for final mix, strings, piano, vocal tracks, drums, percussions and ultra transparent presets for high-end masterings). Maybe your next main Reverb !
- Residual Vector Modulation (RVM) reverberation engine
- Reverberation time : up to 20s
- Improved reflections algorithms for more natural sounding
- Surface parameters (Texture, Absoption, Reflection)
- Density control (from Flat to Extreme reverberation)
- Size, Bass, Dry and Wet quick access controls
- Very easy to use and ultra functional interface with large LCD screen
- All functions and controls are fully automatable
- 64 hi-quality presets
- It's absolutely FREE
Free Download, Screenshots and System Requirements at http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/GlaceVerb/