Forum Home :: Shareware Music Machine Home     
Music Software Discussion Home

:: Register :: Log in :: Archive :: Old Forum :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages

I'm trying to make GPO Work With NWC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hitsquad Music Software Discussion Forum Index -> Music Software Discussion and Help
KeeBeck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: I'm trying to make GPO Work With NWC Reply with quote

For anyone who can help me:
I'm using Noteworthy Composer (the old version) and I've got a copy of Garritan Personal Orchestra (from 2004). I've got a Creative Audigy Audio card and I'm using the Creative driver that came with it. I've also intalled ASIO. I'm trying to make the GPO soundfonts work in NWC to no avail. I'm a little bit of a novice so I'll just tell you everything I've tried. I went through the steps in NWC to install the appropriate devices but they are not listed. I've installed Midiyoke and it's helped me to recognize certain soundfonts, but not the Garritan ones that I need. I've tried to use a few good plugin (host programs) such as VSTHost and Cubasis and I've not had any luck. After downloading and installing several programs I keep ending up back at square one. I've looked into several alternatives and none of them have been able to give me what I need so far. I've been using CDXtrackt 4 to convert the Kontakt files to .sf2 type but I haven't been able to figure out what to do with them. Please help me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hitsquad Music Software Discussion Forum Index -> Music Software Discussion and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Can't post? Make sure you Register or log in.

Forum Home :: Archive :: Old Forum :: Shareware Music Machine Home :: Latest Software :: Win Software :: Mac Software :: Linux Software :: Guitar Site