Forum Home :: Shareware Music Machine Home     
Music Software Discussion Home

:: Register :: Log in :: Archive :: Old Forum :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages

Capturing/Saving a spectrum preset in Voxengo's CurveEQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hitsquad Music Software Discussion Forum Index -> Music Software Discussion and Help
pfflamingo

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Capturing/Saving a spectrum preset in Voxengo's CurveEQ Reply with quote

Greetings... I need simple instructions on capturing and saving a sound spectrum preset in Voxengo's CurveEQ. I have managed to do so a few times, but only after experimenting on my own. I find I cannot duplicate whatever steps I took, no matter how I try.

I have read the help files included with the plug-in, but there is nothing straightforward or foolproof enough to assist me.

I am using CurveEQ in IzotopeRXII. I have tried using it in Audacity, but that has not proven to be any more user-friendly than RXII.

Surely there must be an easy-to-understand series of steps to take.

Perhaps someone uses CurveEQ and knows of a freeware DAW that may make it easier for me. The plug-in is confusing to use in both my DAW's.

Any constructive suggestions are welcome!

- Floyd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hitsquad Music Software Discussion Forum Index -> Music Software Discussion and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Can't post? Make sure you Register or log in.

Forum Home :: Archive :: Old Forum :: Shareware Music Machine Home :: Latest Software :: Win Software :: Mac Software :: Linux Software :: Guitar Site