The ABC2Win program uses a simple ascii tune notation known as ABC to draw musical tunes. The tunes may then be captured as bitmap images for publication.
- Reading and writing files of ABC tunes. (Files of tunes are available on the Internet.)
- Entering and modifying ABC tune data.
- Flexibility and control of the appearance of the music. A variety of options and settings allow modification of the appearance of the tune on screen and on the printed page, including: choice of fonts for titles, full support for page setup, user-controlled placement of titles and headings.
- Printing high quality pages of sheet music or music for tune books, thus supporting a full range of tune publishing needs.
- Playing tunes (with variable speed and constant pitch). This is useful as it allows listening to the tune to check the accuracy of the notation entered. It also supports learning by ear.
Proudly sponsored by