ASPI Rip v3.4.3
Rip / Grab CD using ASPI layer to assure perfect Digital Audio Extraction.
- ASPI layer CD Digital Audio Extraction (DAE) for quality Ripping (no pops, clicks)
- MP3 (Fraunhofer) Encoder support (ACM)
- L.A.M.E. support for MP3 Variable bit rate or Constant bit rate Encoding
- BladeEnc MP3 Constant Bit Rate Encoding support (320 Kbit/s)
- Seamless Encoder operation for exe's with no dos windows.
- Run multiple instances of the program, one per CD drive for simultanious Ripping and Encoding.
- Auto Encode Multiple Recordings from any input with Recording Timer.
- Auto normalization. (volume leveling feature)
- Re-sample MP3 to MP3 to other bit rates (for down sampling to use low rates in hand held devices)
- Choice of CD output sample rate from Ripper 44,100 hz or 22,050hz
- freedb agent CD info lookup for MP3 Tagging and Re-naming from Internet
- freedb to cdplayer.ini batch lookup program.
- TAR analog ripper included.
- Customisable Template "Tag to Filename" Re-Namer
- Re-Name with optional Letter Case (lower, UPPER, Norm)
- Auto Create M3U Playlist file from MP3's
- Use CDplayer ini or Existing MP3 file for Tag info
- Tagging in ID3 retains Track position in MP3's
- Imports CSV (MS Excel) and Tab delimited txt files into Tagger window .
- ID3v1.2 tag provides double ID3v1.1 size with your own defined SubGenre
- Optional Wave Delete after Encoding
- Preview Wave Before Encoding or send to WaveFix to Edit.
- Right Click Windows support + Drag and Drop support
- Auto send to JukeBox Decoder for Playback, Listing or Tagging.
- Detailed popup baloon Help tips on each control
- Toggle on or off File Associations and Desk top Icon
- No technical ripper settings required, fully automated speed, jitter and buffer adjustment with two simple error control modes
Proudly sponsored by