Acoustica is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis, editing and CD burning. The Acoustica user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind. The support for audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 192 kHz allows you to record and edit in an amazing audio quality.
- Recording and playback through any windows compatible audio device.
- Reads and writes the following file formats:
- Ogg-Vorbis format (ogg).
- Wave Audio format (wav).
- Windows Media Audio (wma).
- MPEG Layer 3 (mp3 - requires Windows Media Player 10 for high quality export).
- Sun Audio Format (au).
- Imports audio track from the following video file formats:
-MPEG Video (mpg or mpeg).
-Audio Video Interleave (avi - additional CODECs may be required).
-Windows Media Video (wmv).
- Unlimited undo and redo levels.
- Ultra fast non-destructive editing engine.
- Standard cut, copy, paste and mix editing.
- Drag and drop editing.
- Burn Audio CDs containing your edited tracks.
- Import audio tracks from CDs.
- Support for VST and DirectX audio effect plug-ins.
- Editing tools:
- High quality time stretching.
- Create volume curves and fades.
- Sample format conversion.
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments.
- Signal enhancement algorithms:
- Improved click filter for restoration of LP and 78 RPM recordings.
- Noise reduction based on spectral subtraction.
- Six band full parametric equalizer with graphical display of the frequency response.
- Synthesis of high frequency components gives life to old recordings.
- Automatically remove DC offsets.
- Signal analysis tools:
- Fourier spectrum.
- Fourier spectrogram (2D, time-frequency-plot).
- Wavelet plots (based on the Morlet-Wavelet).
- Effect algorithms:
- High quality reverb.
- Echo, flanger and chorus.
- Dynamic processor with graphical input.
- Pitch transpose (with or without alteration of duration) and harmonizer.
- Real-time preview on most of the effects.
- New preset manager allows you to store user presets
New in v5.0.56
- Bugfix for a problem with scanning of VST plug-ins in nested folders
- Other minor bug fixes.
New in v5.0.51
- Supports ASIO in the Standard Edition.
- Out-of-process VST scanning to prevent incompatible plug-ins from crashing Acoustica.
- open multiple instances of Acoustica
- Various bugfies
New in v5.0.43
- Various bugs corrected
- Supports VST latency compensation
- Import filter for raw file
New in v5.0.43
- Keyboard short-cut customization.
- Better VST handling, including VST shell support.
- Several minor improvements and bug fixes.
New in version 5
- Save and open CD projects
- Erase CD-RWs
- Enhanced spectrum analysis
- Convolution reverb
- K-System metering
- New file formats
- New audio plug-in design
- Tabbed MDI interface
- Dockable file browser pane
- WAVE64 - support for files bigger than 4 GB (Premium Edition only)
- Enhanced denoiser with adaptive mode (Premium Edition only)
- Test signal generator (Premium Edition only)