- VST2.0 plug-in synthesizer for PC
- Modular and extendable design currently with 3 Oscillator Modules, 2 Filter Modules, 2 Envelope Modules and 8 Effect Modules
- 32 note polyphonic (CPU dependent)
- Unlimited sound programs, Sound Browser
- More than 1250 Rob Papen presets
- up to 4 oscillator per voice, various High Quality Oscillator types with countless waveforms
- Amplitude and Frequency Modulation and "Pulse Width Modulation" for all (!) waveforms, Sync
- 2 filters per voice, each with 2 types of multimode filters, altogether 12 filter modes, saturation control
- 8 envelopes per voice, 2 types: 5 levels / 5 rates with loop and enhanced ADSR Mode
- Variable keyboard and velocity tracking, individual for each envelope
- 4 individual LFOs with various waveforms, broad range of tempo sync, Symmetry and Phase adjustable, additional LFO-DAD-Envelopes
- Portamento / Glide with various options, constant Time or Rate and Auto-Bend
- Adjustable Precision to bring in the warmth of good old analogue modules
- Sophisticated Arpeggiator with 32 programmeable steps, several modes, swing, several clock settings, save/load/copy/paste and many more functions
- Unique modulation matrix with hundreds of modulation routings
- Spread for ultra-fat sounds (up to 20 Oscillators)
- Microtuning support for different scales
- 2 effect blocks with two chorus, flanger, phaser, filter/distortion, two delays and reverb effects
- Fully recognized velocity, mono and poly aftertouch, pitch bend, mod-wheel and various other controllers
- Full version comes with a comprehensive PDF manual (box version with printed manual)
- Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with your song.
New in v3.2.1
- Bugfix for detune problem when loading on PowerPC systems
- Improved stability
- Bugfix for transport sync in RTAS
- No longer supports PowerPC G3 processors
New in v3.16
- Bugfix for error messages when loading certain presets,
New in v3.1
- Improved Mac OS X 10.6 compatibility.
- Improved Windows Vista compatibility.
- Improved Windows 7 compatibility.
- Improved Digital Performer compatibility.
- Native 64-bit PC version available.
- Fixed rare sound spikes on certain presets.
- Several smaller bug fixes and enhancements.
Proudly sponsored by