Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro v1.5
Amp Modeler Pro is a virtual amp and virtual studio effects plug-in for the Mac OSX.
- It has 15 Preamp Models that can cover a wide variety of playing styles, created using Studio Devil's proprietary digital vacuum tube modeling technology.
- Controls for Gain, Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence that affect and interact with resulting tone the way real tube amps behave.
- Other controls like Boost, Deep, and Bright switches that can help adjust your tone.
- 3 Power Amp Models come with Drive Control: Tube Class A, Tube Class AB, and Solid-State MOSFET.
- The Cabinet Processor / Impulse Modeler can import any WAV or AIFF file. It features a Zero-Latency switch, High-end Sizzle controls and adjustable Filter Length.
- Includes 58 ReCabinet Demo impulses and 32 Studio Devil Cabinets.
- Flexible 7-Band Graphic-EQ with Master Level, allowing for Pre/Post EQ positioning.
- It has a Sweepable Parametric EQ with Frequency control and Mids Level and knobs for in depth tone tailoring.
- Assignable and adjustable Wah-Wah Effect
- Sustainer / Compressor with two modes and Attack controls.
- Includes Flanger, Chorus, Phaser and Tremolo . All are fully adjustable in terms of parameters and position in the chain.
- Sweep from Analog Delay to Digital Delay to Tape Echo and anywhere in between.
- Club, Room and Hall type of Reverb
- Noise Gate with Gating Slope controls and adjustable Threshold.
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner for keeping in tune and Level Meters for clip monitoring.
- Master Volume with Clip indicator that can remind you to not crank the virtual amp too much.
- 128 Presets for each Bank with unlimited Banks.
- Import, Export and Share Presets.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Sample rate supported: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 174, and 192 kHz.
New in v1.5
- 64-bit host compatibility
- other bug fixes.
Fixes in Ver. 1.4
- If you neglected to save your preset, changes will now save with your project on the VST hosts.
- Low cut Switch issue is now corrected.
Proudly sponsored by