AmpliTube Fender is a guitar/bass amp and FX software suite.
AmpliTube Fender features a collection of 45 pieces of gear, including some the most sought-after classic and modern Fender amps (Twin Reverb, '59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic, Metalhead and many others), cabinets, stompboxes and rack effects. From guitar to bass, and from country to blues, rock, punk and metal—whatever style you play—AmpliTube Fender gives you Fender's guitar and bass tones right on your desktop.
- Stand-alone and plug-in software for all the most popular platforms, including VST/AU/RTAS plug-in formats.
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time.
- 12 original matching cabinets and more, with nine microphones.
- Six signature classic stomp effects and six rack effects.
- Tone flexibility; mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
- Sound-certified and approved by Fender.
- Five separate modules: tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet plus mic, and rack effects.
- Two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Includes SpeedTrainer and Riffworks T4 recording software.
- Can be expanded with additional "Powered by AmpliTube" models using AmpliTube X-GEAR.
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller.
- Hundreds of presets included, with more that can be downloaded from the AmpliTube preset XChange area.
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (dynamic saturation modeling) and new VRM (volumetric response modeling) technology.
Amps and Cabinets:
- '59 Bassman LTD with 4x10 cabinet
- '65 Twin Reverb with 2x12 cabinet
- '57 Deluxe with 1x12 cabinet
- '65 Deluxe Reverb with 1x12 cabinet
- '64 Vibroverb Custom with 1x15 cabinet
- Super-Sonic with 1x12 cabinet
- Vibro-King with 3x10 cabinet
- Pro Junior with 1x10 cabinet
- MH-500 Metalhead with MH-412SL 4x12 cabinet
- Champion 600 with 1x6 cabinet
- Vibratone 1x10 rotary speaker cabinet
- Bassman 300 PRO with 810 PRO 8x10
- TBP-1 Tube Bass Preamp
- '63 Fender Reverb
- Tape echo
Rack Effects from the Cyber-Twin series:
- Pitch shift
- Tape echo
- Sine chorus
- Triangle flanger
- Groove Tubes MD1b-FET
- Groove Tubes VELO-8
New in v1.1
- A classic stomp Compressor, based upon the Compressor in the Fender Cyber-Twin SE, provides a more consistent and higher input signal at the amp input stage with four "levels" of compression/gain available.
- A New Wah pedal, based on the Wah effect in the Fender Cyber-Twin SE, offers two "wah" voicing options, the "Cryin'" and "McCoy," and provides detailed control of the amount, effect frequency range and output level of the effect.
- A New Tremolo pedal, based upon the Fender Amp tremolo circuit, provides that world-famous Fender Amp tremolo effect in a convenient stompbox, giving players more front-end flexibility for tone shaping, plus adding the magic of the Fender Tremolo to any non-tremolo amp model.
- A New Rack Unit based upon the Fender '63 Reverb Tank now allows for post-amplification reverb application, giving models without reverb the rich, lush reverb effects for which Fender is famous.