Analog Warfare v3.1
Analog Warfare is a Triple Osc VSTi Bass Synthesizer.
- standard modelled oscillators
- 1 phase distortion modelled oscillator
- 2 (Osc AB and BC) Ring Modulators <---new
- 3 independant Clippers
- 3 independant Amp envelopes
- 3 independant state variable filters with crossmix
- 3 independant filter envelopes
- 1 modulator envelope
- 1 Frequency Modulation Envelope module
- 1 modulator with many sources and 78 destinations
- 2 BPM synced LFO's with many sources and 2x78 destinations
- total of 234 routing options
- 2 BPM synced double multi mode filter delay's with autopanning and autocrossing
- 2 stereo chorus
- Double purpose CV/Groove Sequencer
- 1 phrase arpeggiator with groovecontrol
- 3 Switchpanels (effects/arpeggiator/miscelanious)
- midi automated on most usefull controllers
- 127 midi assignable parameters
- 64 standard editable patches
- Supports wave/aif rendering up to 24bit/96khz
New in v3.1
- Fixes bug in arpeggiator playing on in some hosts.
- Added an overal volume control.
- Minor bug fixes.
Proudly sponsored by