Equalizer is an app that will let you adjust your sound EQ by using genre based presets or your own customized 5 band equalizer setting.
Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
* 11 Stock Presets
* Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
* 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
* Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets
* Integrates with stock Android Music player
* Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
* Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
* Beautiful 4x1 Equalizer widget for your home-screen
* Notification shortcut available for quick access
* No root required
Stock presets include:
* Heavy Metal
* Hip Hop
* Latin (New)
he list of known supported Music players includes:
* Android Music Player
* HTC Music Player
* Samsung Music Player
* myTouch 4G Music Player
* Meridian Player
* doubleTwist Player
* ³ (cubed)
* Vanilla Music Player
* Rhapsody Player
* Just Playlists
* Archos Music Player
New in v3.2.7
- Bugfix for force close issue for some users when trying to contact developer
New in v3.2.6
- Added shortcuts for equalizer on and off, can be used with Takser and Locale
- Auto on/off feature on supported players (Google Play Music and Meridian Mobile)
- Force close fixes for some devices and music players
New in v3.2.5
- Force close fixes on some devices
- Removed wake lock to save battery
New in v3.2.4
- Turkish language now supported
- Bugfix for force close bug on some music players
New in v3.2.3
- Force close fixes for some devices
- Improved compatibility check
New in v3.2.2
- Bugfix for Android 4.1 Jellybean issues
New in v3.2.1
- Bugfix for crashing when using doubleTwist player
- Added new option under Settings to Enable WakeLock, this will reduce music skipping on certain devices when screen is turned off.
New in v3.2.1
- Help page can be accessed now via Menu options.
New in v3.1.9
- New Guided Tour and Tips page, aiming at making users more familiar with the app and how to use it properly.
New in v3.1.1
- Equalizer now supports downloading of widget skins
- Equalizer now supports transparent background on all widget skins.
- To change skin, simply add a new widget to your home-screen and select the widget and transparency option.
New in v3.0.1
- Force close fix on some devices
- New feature to add stock preset shortcuts to your home-screen
- Also Add preset shortcuts directly from home screen
New in v3.0.0
- New redesigned "ICS" inspired User Interface.
- New vertical Equalizer sliders!
- Improved app navigation through tabs or screen swiping.
- Now supports Android 4.0 "ICS" phone and tablet.
- Please help support our work by purchasing the Unlock key. We hope you enjoy our new improvements.
New in v2.2.6
- Google TV fully supported!
- Dutch Translation added
- Fixed layout issue with pre-honeycomb tablets
New in v2.2.5
- Added support for Google TV
- Improved navigational support for keyboards and trackballs.
New in v2.2.2
- Japanese language support added
- Auto-detect preset support added for Winamp's Shoutcast streaming service
- Force close bug fix for some devices
New in v2.1.2
- Localized to Korean and Russian
New in v2.0.2
- Fixed issue with auto-presets applying wrong preset.
- Fixed minor bugs
New in v1.2.5
- HTC Desire HD and HTC EVO fixes. Force closes should be gone, background service still gets killed every now and then though, but it should start back up cleanly now.
New in v1.2.2
- Minor bug fixes
New in v1.2.1
- Equalizer bands now show the actual Gain level for each of them.
- Notification shortcut now shows the current Equalizer preset in use.