AntiWave plugin is a VSTi sampler, designed for creating music on your VST Host.
- Unlimited voice polyphony.
- Any sample rate support.
- Glide mode.
- Random pan mode.
- Resonant filters.
- Sample loop support (Forward, Ping-Pong and Sustain loop).
- Sample start offset.
- Graphical curve editor
- Volume, Panning, Pitch, Filter control curves.
- Control curves loop support (Forward,
- Ping-Pong and Sustain loop).
- Tempo sync.
- Adjustable note fade time.
- Full 32-bit floating point internal sample operation.
- Cubic spline interpolation
- Built-in wave editor with basic operations (Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Normalize, Reverse).
- All states and wave-tables are saved along with the host project.
- Sample library organizer/loader.
- Wav, aiff, pat, xi, iti, its, s3i files importing.
- Ability to share instruments/samples between loaded plugin instances.
- Visual piano keyboard.
- Visual sample to note assignment.
- Adjustable play quality/processor usage
- Play position visualization
- Sample usage counters
- Sample tuning function with base tone player
- FFT window
Proudly sponsored by