Argotlunar is a real-time granulator effect plug-in for VST hosts.
A grain is a short sample of an input audio stream. Argotlunar can play up to 20 grains simultaneously, with each grain having unique and adjustably random settings of delay, amplitude, panning, duration, filter, pitch and glissando. The implementation is comparable to the AudioMulch Nebulizer.
- Parabolic grain amplitude envelope.
- 12dB state variable filter (HP/BP/LP/Notch).
- Program change can be modulated by VST parameter.
- Feedback is capable of self-oscillation.
New in v2.0.5
- Linux users should install ttf-bitstream-vera fonts.
- Loads and saves a platform-independent program format (via the options menu).
- Bugfix for minor GUI problems.
New in v2.0.4
- Updated to Juce 1.53.
- Miscellaneous code cleanups/improvements.
New in v2.0.1
- Fixed bug where VST parameter automation wouldn't update GUI.
New in v2.0
- Completely rewritten. Uses approximately 30% less CPU.
- "Correlation Matrix".
- Time and pitch quantization.
- Comb filter.
- Freeze delay buffer.
- Glissando now works correctly.
- Raised-Cosine-Bell and Triangle envelopes, with adjustable shape.