Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument. It combines a great-sounding subtractive synth engine with a versatile semi-modular architecture and simple, clean interface that allows practically anything to be used as a modulation source and destination.
- Flexible semi-modular architecture.
- 2 analogue-style oscillators, noise generator, 2 filters, 3 envelopes and 3 sync-able LFOs per voice.
- Unison mode allows stacking of voices for bigger sounds.
- Intuitive interface simplifies building and understanding of complex patches.
- MIDI Learn mode for easy integration with any MIDI hardware controller.
- Over 150 presets.
New in v1.7.4
- VU meters now automatically reset their overload status after a few seconds.
- Preset Browser is now maximized to fill the entire plug-in window.
- Clearer font in PDF documentation.
New in v1.7.0
- Integrated undo and redo, with unlimited history size.
- Mono legato modes, with selectable low, high, and last note priority.
- Mono unison: stack up to five unison voices in mono legato mode.
- Independent trigger mode for each envelope: retrigger, reset, or legato.
- Category support in preset browser.
- Increased filter cutoff modulation range.
- CPU usage is now consistent when using the Mac OS X RTAS plug-ins.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Factory presets now load significantly faster.
- Additional presets.
- Various host compatibility fixes.
New in v1.6.2
- Fixed: Issue causing a stereo Aspect VST instance to appear as two mono channels when routing in Renoise.
- Fixed: In some circumstances, the current preset could still be marked as unsaved when saving it over an existing preset.
- New: Factory presets can now be deleted.
- New: Restore factory presets function to reinstate any deleted Factory presets.
- New: Confirmation now required when overwriting an existing preset.