Audio2SWF is an extremely easy program to convert your audio files into streaming Macromedia Flash files. Audio2SWF is easy to use and is great for publising audio for websites.
- Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to hear your audio.
- Output Macromedia Flash Video files (FLV).
- Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page for your audio.
- Output self-executables to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
- Supports audio formats: .aiff, .mp3, .wav
- Select your audio compression quality.
- Add customizable players to add playback controls, sound controls, scrub bars, and more.
- Add on click actions to launch web pages or load other SWF movie files.
- In and Out point editing to choose a section of a audio to encode
- Batch convert multiple sound files at once
- Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time.
New in v1.008
- Fixed a problem where using Click to begin would not pause the player properly at the start.
Proudly sponsored by