AudioStage benefits from a full-3D user interface that shows a virtual sound scene and all its components: audio sources, listeners, rooms and trajectories.
The interface may be used with tactile screens or a mouse, and allows for a simple sound and space authoring.
A lite version is also available at http://www.longcat.fr/web/en/audiostage-lite-edition
Changes in v1.3.1
- ProTools 10 compatibility.
- Revised 3D view and Timeline GUIs and controls.
- Auro3D layout presets.
- More user editable keyboard shortcuts.
New in v1.2
AudioStage 1.2 can now be used with Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, FL Studio, and is compatible with latest versions of Avid ProTools, Merging Pyramix, Steinberg Nuendo or Apple Logic Pro.
- More accessible pricings: AudioStage now starts at 299 euros!
- Better compatibility: AudioStage is compatible with the upcoming Mac OS X Lion, and was tested with a wide selection of VST, RTAS or AudioUnits hosts.
- Better quality for 3D audio: H3D and S3D renderings were revised in order to add less coloration to processed sounds.
- More surround channels: AudioStage Surround now allows mixes up to 7+1 channels