Create and edit your own beats and grooves.
It comes with over 150 different instruments, from Bongos to Steeldrums, and with more than 100 preloaded grooves.
Here is an overview of BeatFactor:
You can export audio files and share your beats via email.
New in v1.2
- You can now easily repeat measures, by using the Measure indicator dialog. Repetitions are indicated on the music sheet below the measure indicator. This makes it easier to create longer Grooves with repeating measures.
New in v1.1.103
- made the taktpicker to default to the 0 line for the notes division,just like the front page
- Fixed the help to disappear when the view is switched
- changed tact to measure in english (duh)
- fixed a but in the metronome that caused the graphics to advance to quickly when bell sounds were used in the main groove
- fixed that you can not press both speed buttons at once on the active play view
- several helpfile typo fixes
New in v1.1
- Localization and help system bug fixes
- Also fixed - the metronome was not displaying correctly if the main groove contained bell sounds.