BeeThink MusicHandle is an easy-to-use program that converts MP3,WMA,OGG,WAV files from one format to another by simply right-clicking audio files. It supports adjusting (normalize) volume and changing the bit rate of audio file. It is a good Lame shell, you can use Lame 3.90.3, Lame 3.92, Lame 3.96.1 mp3 encoders in this program. And for the advanced user, you can use the command line switches as same as working with the lame executable file. Windows Media Format 9.1 series and Ogg 1.1.2 are supported. ID Tags are preserved in the new converted files.
- Convert MP3,WMA,OGG,WAV files from one format to another.
- Normalize your MP3,WMA,OGG,WAV files.
- Multi lame encoders are supported.
- lame encoders with command line switches.
- Windows Media Format 9.1 series is supported.
- Ogg 1.1.2 is supported.
- ID Tags are preserved.
- Easy to use (just one click of a mouse, or dragging the audio files and dropping it onto another folder).
- Folder conversion is supported.