Binary Bleeps Sampler is an audio capture and performance instrument with motion-controlled pitch, filter, delay, and bit crusher effects.
- Record from the microphone or paste audio from other apps.
- Play your samples from velocity sensitive pads.
- Control effects through the motion of your device.
- Save samples and record performances.
Here's a demo:
The Sampler's pads are velocity sensitive and trigger samples with very low latency for expressiveness and great playability.
Recording is input sensitive to ensure firm sample start points without further editing. Sensitivity is adjustable to your input source.
The complete effects section is motion controllable. Effect parameters can be assigned to your device's tilt axes. Sampler comes with a real-time pitch shifter, a resonant lowpass filter, a feedback delay and a lo-fi bit crusher, all of which can be active simultaneously.
Performances can be copied into other apps or transferred to your computer via iTunes file sharing. AudioCopy and AudioPaste are supported.
The sampler comes with quality presets, so you can start making sound instantly.
New in v1.1
- Metronome with auditive and visual feedback
- Global effects: Compression and saturation
- General performance improvements
- Re-structured settings views