Blue Cat's Dynamics is an all-in-one dynamics processor acting as a compressor, limiter, expander, gate or distortion unit. Its original controls and unique monitoring features will suit both the advanced users' and beginners' needs.
- Full featured dynamics processor: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, distortion.
- Available in mono and stereo versions.
- Total control over the processor: continuous peak/RMS and Opto/VCA modes selection.
- Total control over the signal: dry/wet control, input filter, side chain filter.
- Post brickwall limiter or waveshaper.
- Optimal monitoring: dynamics response and input/output envelopes real time display, main compression information - can be recorded as automation curves.
- Up to 4x oversampling for the best sounding quality
- Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform side chain compression and much more.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- No latency.
- Skinnable user interface. Multiple skins included.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
New in v3.1
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
- Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro's Environment.
- Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.