The Blue Cat Chorus is a mono effect chorus plug-in.
The Blue Cat Chorus is a versatile chorus plugin that can operate much like how the original chorus effect was designed for - too simulate several voices singing in chorus, singing the same line but with minimal delay.
With a few changes to your sound by tweaking the settings, you can then produce weird pitch modulation and bubble effects. The included presets will give you an idea on what else this plug-in is capable of creating.
Another special feature of the Blue Cat Chorus is the ability to change the look of the plug-in to match your DAW application via skins. Note that Blue Cat Chorus works in mono, which means that your left and right channel gets the same effect.
Changes in 4.01:
- Bugfix for audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
New in v3.63
- Now available in AAX format for Pro Tools 10 (Download here )
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- BugFix for keyboard stealing focus on Pro Tools
New in v3.6
- Fixes random crashes with "Multi" series user interfaces.
- Demo versions improvement: demo popup window now only appears once per session, and only when opening the user interface.
- Mac: fixes a crash with demo versions in Ableton Live 8.1.
- Mac: fixes multiple screens issues with free plugins.
- Win x64: fixes issues with several hosts not recognizing plug-ins or not showing the settings window properly.
- Misc other bug fixes (more details available in the release logs for each plug-in).