ConcreteFx are proud to announce of it's new PC VST monosynth/effect Brush, which is composed of BrushSyn and BrushFx.
BrushSyn is comb filter VSTi monosynth for the PC that uses two sets of dual-comb filters to create a variety of different sounds,
such as plucked strings, basses, pad, drums and a vast range of sound effects
- 2 dual-comb filters, with built in filtering, distortion and crossfeedback, which can be arranged in parallel or serially and has built in feedback limiting.
- Each comb filter pitch is controllable by a LFO with 16 different waveforms
- Each dual-comb filter has it's own amplitude envelope / LFO and multi-mode filter with it's own envelope and distortion
- Midi automation of controls
- BrushFX - MIDI controlled comb filter VST effect for the PC, this uses the same architecture as Brushsyn to create phaser effects, reverb, distortions and many other unique effects.