CAUSTIC Music Rack allows you to create electronic music on the go.
The package comes with 8 machines:
- 1x Virtual analog subsynth
- 2x PCM synths (23 demo samples included)
- 2x 303-like BassLine synths
- 1x Sampling drum machine (9 demo kits included)
- 1x Mixer desk with Delay/Reverb and 6 insert effects
- 1x Song sequencer
This video provides a good overview of CAUSTIC's features:
All files are stored on the SDCard - you can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynths.
New in v2.1.2
- Bugfix for MIDI controllers not working on certain devices.
- Saving presets in SubSynth now offers the current name as default.
New in v2.0.2
- This bugfix release contains:
- Fix for synth patterns dropping out in song mode.
- Fix for a crash bug when using long sample names in PCMSynth.
- Fix for BeatBox not taking samplerate into account on playback.
- Fix for reverb/delay knobs unable to clear automation.
- Fixes for a few edge-case crash bugs with SoundFont import in PCMSynth.
- Fix for Caustic directories being non-deleteable on a few devices.
- Fix for instrument tuning errors on SoundFont instruments in PCMSynth.
New in v1.2.0
- Added Ogg vorbis export format
- Added MIDI export format
- optimized all machines and effects for reduced CPU load
- Added three new subsynth inverted envelope modes
New in v1.1.2
- Fixed an audio bug when loading empty wavetables in SubSynth
- Sequencer tweak for laying down consecutive notes when in "draw" mode.
New in v1.0.4
- Fixed a startup crash bug on certain Gingerbread devices (HUGE thanks to Niels Bonnevie for helping debug this one)
- Fixed a pattern placement bug that stopped you from adding new patterns once you had hit Cancel in the pattern selector popup.