ClassicTone-56 is a true-to-the-original recreation of one of the best sounding graphic EQs ever made. These graphic EQs are found in consoles and lunch boxes around the world and are prized for their punchiness and girth
ClassicTone-56 features 10 bands. From low to high the bands are: 31 Hz, 63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz and 16 kHz. All bands are capable of 12 dB of boost or cut.
New in v2.1
- CPU performance improvements
- Mouse wheel response improvement.
New in v2
- Vastly optimized convolution engine.
- Improved bass response.
- Native VST/RTAS/AU (incl. 64 bits).
- Redesigned UI with mouse wheel support, etc.
New in v1.10
- Intel-based Mac CPU optimizations.
- Fixed Logic 8 authorization issues.