This is an app that teaches about classical guitar and the story of Bach.
With the help of the Bach Museum in Leipzig, Germany, Classical Guitar: Bach aims to not only teach about classical guitar but to also celebrate the life of one of history's prolific artists - bach.
Included in the app is a visual guide to playing four of Bach’s most popular pieces:
- Bourrée in E Minor
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- Air on the G String
- Minuet in G
It also includes three instructional videos by Danny Gill at 20 minutes each. It teaches on the basics, right and left hand positions and other things pertaining to classical guitar. Mr. Gill was a teacher at the Music Institute of Hollywood for 13 years and has authored a number of guitar related books/DVDs.
- Continuously scrolling background with tap-to-learn facts about the life of Bach
- Standard notation and tablature, with animation, shows you what to play and when to play it
- Note-by-note video instruction for three of the pieces (all but “Air on the G String”)
- Slow down each piece to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
- Pick start/stop loop points to continuously repeat any portion of the piece, at regular speed or slowed-down
- Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required
The Best Classical Guitars