Compassion for Mac is a dynamics processor audio plugin created by DMG Audio.
Compassion is DMG Audio's flexible dynamics processor. It allows for multiple styles of dynamic processing in just one plugin. It can do expansion, compression, upward expansion and upward compression. It has a large and easy to use inferface for easier editing and applications. It also has a topology that users can configure to mimic any compressor sound. The Compassion audio plugin claims to have low latency rating and low CPU usage for improved efficiency. "New York" style parallel compression is possible, using the available Wet and Dry controls.
New in v1.06
- Mac builds and Installers optimised and signed
- Bugfix for Clip-Limiter denormal issue
- AAX version included
- Tweaks for stability
- VST3 Automation improvements
- Massive optimize for reload of presets.
New in v1.06
- Delay compensate for wet/dry when clip-limiter is pre.
- No sidechain version of Compassion.
- BugFix for memory leak.
- BugFix for potential crash in UI.
- Massive improvements to CPU usage with UI redraw/animation.
- BugFix for focus stealing bug on windows.
- BugFix for UI crash on mac.
- Invalid text entry returns controls to default values.
- BugFix for "stuck-on" clip light in ProTools HD.
- BugFix for Win+Ctrl click for Windows ProTools.
- BugFix for AudioSuite redraw for Windows ProTools.
- Presets are compressed to dramatically reduce session sizes (1/50th).
Changes in Ver. 1.03
- Changes in the Dezipper controls
- AU resize is corrected
- Wavelab crash fixed
- OSX 10.4 support
- LP-split settings now save properly
- RTAS automation is now available
- Opto-mod HPF frequency is now fixed
- Tabbing between advanced pages were added
- Pro Tools metering support is added