A full featured AudioCD player with very nice digital graphical interface. Offers all the things you would expect in a CD player plus many extra features: Visual Sound System (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, 8-band graphical equalizer, audio effects, FM synthesis); full CDDB support (query, submit, job caching and queuing); Direct/Fast Tracks Access to CD features; 5 playback modes; 4 viewmodes; integrated volume control and much more.
New in v1.4 build 1121
- New play mode - single play mode. In single play mode CoolCD plays only one current track and then stops playback.
- Ability to select one of four first CD drives in the main window
- New option "Automatically select CD drive with audio disc inside"
- Improved multiple CD drives command line support. Now it is possible to select CD drive in the "/play" command: "coolcd.exe /play :\TrackXX.cda"
- CDDB option "Ask me before downloading" bug fixed
- CDDB status window can snap to desktop and made easily movable
- New style for captions and caption buttons of all dockable windows
- New style for slider controls in the Direct Access window
- "Illuminated" track selection buttons in the Fast Track Access window
- New style for Information/Confirmation/Warning/Error dialog
- Windows XP themes support
- Current mode (playing/paused/etc) is indicated on the tray icon while in tray view mode