CoolPlayer Build 216
CoolPlayer is a MPEG layer 1, 2 & 3 audio player.
- Freeform Skins
- Simple User Interface
- Advanced Playlist editor
- Internet streaming
- ID3 Multitagger
- File Renamer
- Fast mp3->wav converter
- MAD mpeg engine
- OGG Vorbis support
- Winamp input plugins support
- Smallest executable programmed in blazing fast 'C'
- Continuous play
- 8 band convolution equalize
New in Build 216
- Enhanced aoTuV vorbis support.
- Correct the Makefile(s) there was a minor inconsistency
that meant that it would not build.
- Add -Wall to the compile options so that gcc issues all warnings.
- Modify the sources to eliminate all of the compiler warnings.
- Update libogg to the latest version (1.1.3).
- Provide additional vorbis libraries (latest version = 1.1.2 and the aoTuV r1 variant)
which can be used in place of the current version when building CoolPlayer.
- Create Visual Studio 2005 project files and modifications.
- Fixed several possible buffer overflows.
- Compiled against new MS libraries.
Proudly sponsored by