A simple and intuitive way to work with musical notation, Crescendo allows you to create, save and print your music inventions on your computer. The wide array of notation symbols, time and key signatures, and text, all on a free-form layout, gives you the most control over your music arrangements.
Crescendo is perfect for composing original songs, music, scores and soundtracks, or you can try it with TwelveKeys music transcription software to transcribe music recordings and notate arrangements of your favorite music.
- Change the key signature and time signature
- Add whole, half, quarter, eigth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
- Compose music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs
(e.g., Alto and Tenor)
- Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
- Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
- Drag notes to change their pitch or placement
- Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
- Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
- Add ties and slurs across notes
- Zoom in and out for easier editing
- View history of work completed
- Save to Crescendo's format, or export as MusicXML
- Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
- Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.