|Software Music Machine Archive||
Voxengo CurveEQ VST is a professional WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") linear phase spline equalizer.
CurveEQ shows you actual filtering information: the filter's frequency response, and both input and output FFT spectrums.You can actually see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn,allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks.
CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering, and in some cases CurveEQ is suitable for use as an in-track FX insert. Since CurveEQ is a linear phase equalizer, it offers a very easy tuning experience. This is especially true if you want to get your bass range right.
- Actual filter's frequency response plot
- Ease of tuning
- Free-hand EQ curve drawing mode
- Input and output spectrum plots
- GearMatch technology
- SpectruMatch spectrum matching technology
- Vintage processor and saturator
- Linear-phase and minimum-phase filtering
- Multilevel undo
- Skin support
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
New in v3.5
- Supports ProTools 12+ AAX-64
- Reduced flicker on plugin window opening.
- Added curve scaling factor readout.
- Added internal filter calculation parallelization for faster visual response.
New in v3.3
- 20% Decreased CPU load
- Fast Shift+Click insertion of control points.
- More flexible way to copy envelopes.
- Bugfix for the "Underlay" selection issues.
- Added VST3 support.
New in v3.2
- More automatically configured Routing
- Fix for crash when a control point was close to the maximal or minimal frequency.
- Now static spectrum can be loaded from a WAV file directly.
New in v3.1
- The "Load CSV" and "Save CSV" text file functions added
- Spectrum matching is now working correctly in all groups.
New in v3.0
- 3 EQ curves per channel group.
- Spectrum display zooming.
- Window resizing.
- Up to 96kHz spectrum range.
- Multi-channel support.
- Multi-platform support.
- Routing matrix.
- Preset manager.
- User interface re-scaling.
- Channel grouping.
- Plug-in instance naming.
New in v2.6
- Access violation error on systems with >2GB memory solved.
- Phono RIAA and RIAA/IEC compensation EQ curve presets added.