D-SoundPRO is no longer available - we have left this page here for any users who want to use the discussion area below
Its features are:
- - Load/Save AIFF, SDII,.WAV and RAW mono/stereo 8/16 bits sound files
- - Akai, E-MU, Kurzweil, Roland, SMDI, Yamaha SCSI sample dump
- - MIDI SAMPLE DUMP STANDARD (also with Yamaha SY sample headers) and RolandS50, S550, S330 MIDI
- - Virtual Synthesizer module, to play samples from the Mac Keyboard or fromMIDI (also from a sequencer running on the same Mac), including a real timeAmpENV ADSR module
- - Import/Export sounds from 3 1/2 Roland W30, S50, S550, S330 disks
- - Sophisticated and undoable/redoable graphical sample edit & clipboardmanagement with floating palettes for edit tools, loops monitoring, sampleinfo, and Virtual Keyboard.
- - Full wave editor, including X-Fade looping algorithm, Time Stretching(with old/new BPM tempo input parameters), Frequency Shifting parametricalgorithms by a Spectral Resynthesizer, Signal Processor for digitaleffects, LowPass, BandPass, HighPass and BandReject analog filtersimulation with feedback, Full Parametric three ways and 7 Bands GraphicEqualizers, Resample using interpolation, and more.
- - Rhythm autoloop and detect BPM functions
- - HQ Digital Oscillator to generate new synthesized sound waves (up to 10detunable SW oscillators at the same time!)
- - Internal Midi Driver and OMS 1.2 (or better) or FreeMidi 1.34 optionalsupport
- - It is a FAT application - it runs native on PowerMac
- - User Manual included.
Proudly sponsored by