DC8C is a software compressor plugin.
This program is designed to provide a clean compressor action without unwanted distortion and artifacts. It comes with two saturation models if you need it to color your sound. It features opto style, external sidechaining, peak compression, RMS compression, Feedback, Feedforward compression and everything inbetween. You can also do negative ratios, zero latency brickwall limiting, snappy transient treatment and smooth transient rounding.
Changes in v1.3
- Improved automation behavior
- lLss CPU consumption when oversampling turned on
- Cleaned up GUI resources
- Internal code optimisations
- Bugfix for issue with turning HP know in SC listen mode
- Buttons behave correctly now in Ableton Live
- Bugfix for value displays don't flicker anymore when turning a knob
- Improved readability of the value displays
Changes in v1.2
- VST3 support for both OS X and Windows (32&64bit).
- External sidechaining in EASY mode.
- Removed: zero latency switch - DC8C is now always zero latency.
- BugFix: MIX knob in easy mode is working now as expected.
- BugFix: (OS X) flickering of the value displays, when moving a control.