DUNE is a subtractive/virtual-analog type synthesizer which introduces new, innovative features never seen before in instruments of this type.
Key features include:
The differential unison engine ('DUNE'), which takes subtractive synthesis to the next level by giving extensive modulation abilities
A strong synthesis core housing alias-free oscillators and warm, analog sounding filters
An innovative arpeggiator, with a new creative mode that facilitates composing new melodies
Vast range of possible sounds, not only covering analog type sounds, but also FM, Wavetable synthesis and completely new realms
A high-quality effect unit including Reverb, EQs, Delay, Phaser, Flanger and Chorus
Two factory banks filled with quality patches, made by experienced sound designers
New in v1.43
- Both the 32- and 64-bit versions have been updated to allow
- DUNE to work after installation into restricted user accounts.
New in v1.31
- Changes were only in the Windows version
New in v1.3
- MIDI Learn feature for all front panel knobs and switches.
- New patches in Bank B by patch contest winner Ed Ten Eyck.
- Mousewheel now working on Windows hosts too.
- On some systems, the "Diffuse-2" reverb algorithm caused dropouts or silence, fixed.
- Some automation parameter labels were incorrect, fixed.