Dronebox is a bank of six resonant, tunable comb filters with extensive modulation options. It can be used to create lush evolving drones or to add resonance to source material. For instance it can simulate the sound of the sympathetic strings of the sitar - great for processing guitar.
- 6 comb filters that can be tuned by note name, frequency, or by midi input
- Volume, Pan, Polarity, Damping and Decay time controls for each comb filter
- Oscilator to reinforce the drone
- Excitation section to feed the comb filters with different noise
- Resonant filter to warm up the input signal
- Four syncable LFOs with 5 different waveshapes
- Modulation Matrix
- Pitch bender to adjust the pitch of all combs at once
- Delay effect
- Reverb effect
- Tool Tips for each section
New in v2.3
- All controls can now be automated.
- Oscillator waveform text corrected.