DrumXchanger replaces drum sounds. Based upon SPL's proprietary Transient Designer technology, it can replace drum sounds in multitrack sessions irrespective of their level - DrumXchanger replaces samples phase-accurately in the original signal.
DrumXchanger uses the Transient Designer technology for drum hit recognition rather than sound creation. Hence, all drum hits, including the faintest ghost notes, are faithfully recognized regardless of their dynamic level. The samples can be mixed with the original sound and there is also a ducking function available, which only reduces the level of the original drum hit itself without affecting the ambience around it.
- Dual threshold technology doubles replacement safety.
- Two Transient Designer processing stages included.
- One original Transient Designer plug-in included for free.
- 1 GB sample library with 4 drum kits.
- SPLX File Editor for creation of new drum kits.
- WAV and AIFF import.
- Phase-accurate sample replacement.
- Ducking function.
- High and low pass filters.
- Real-time pitch shifting +/- one octave.
- Delay control for precise placement.
- MIDI capabilities (in/out) under way.