FFTfun Dynamic Delay v1.2
The 'Dynamic FFT delay is the first of the FFTfun range.
- The delay is 32 bits interpolated per FFT (of 256 samples) to give a smooth sound.
- Maximum delay time of 4.64 seconds.
- Feedback (mix the output back into the input).
- Modulate the delay-time with frequency and amplitude settings.
- FT bin delay: The modulation which you set with knob 3 and 4 can be delayed per bin for every FFT. Starting with bin 0. With a maximum delay of 128 bins.
- Dry/wet mix.
Delay VST Roundup
Proudly sponsored by