Elastique Pitch is a real-time pitch shifting plug-in powered by zplane's élastique Pro v2.2.3
You won't find unnecessary features or controls in Elastique Pitch, instead it gives you quality, stability and ease of use. It has parameters that are easily accessible via its interface. Elastique is applicable to a variety of pitch shifting needs, including film, audio recording, reahearsal and other sound designs.
- Multi-channel: support for synchronous pitching of up to 8 audio channels.
- Real time: no offline pre-analysis required.
- Program independence: high pitch shifting quality for all types of audio (speech, monophonic, classical music, mixes, etc.).
- Phase coherence: absolute phase stability between all channels.
- MIDI pitch control.
- Formant shifting: moving of formants independent from pitch.
- Factory presets: typical film pull-up/pull-down settings.
New in v1.2
- Now Supports 64bit VST and AU
- New internal pitch engine zplane élastique Pro 2.2.3
- Fixes for keyboard host compatibility, presets and multi-instance handling.
- Pitch display now defaults to semi-tones instead of percentage
- Holding shift when using the sliders will adjust timbre & pitch in steps