FilterFreak is a Resonant Analog Filter.
It is a bundle of two RTAS, HTDM and Audiosuite plug-ins, each with a host of easily accessible and highly tweakable parameters that can be used to create some totally awesome filtering combinations. Special attention has been given to recreating a filter that both sounds and responds like a real analog filter. When you overload the input to FilterFreak it won't "freak out" but instead will saturate the way a normal filter would in the analog world.
Changes in v4.1.8
- Bugfix for reported TDM Crashing issue
Changes in v4.1.6
- Bugfix for issue opening old sessions in Ableton Live.
- Bugfix for issue causing "min shift alerts" occurring in EchoBoy.
- Key hits now go to host if not required by the plug-in. Sonar still blocks them.
- Bugfix for issue where key hits caused graphic problems in Cubase.
- Bugfix for issue causing double key hits in Ableton Live Mac VST.
- Simulated analog noise improved in FilterFreak.
- Other system reliability bugs fixed.
Changes in v3.0.3
- Logic 8 approved.
- Leopard approved.
- Pro Tools 7.4 approved.
- Improved Audio Units tempo tracking.
- Improved DSP performance on Native applications.
- Fixed a problem switching from TDM to RTAS.
- Fixed window scrolling error.